Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anniversary pressure causing glitches and strain

I know I should be able to just toss these items in the rubbish that run afoul but the strain I feel at the thought is to great at this time. The Colonel has been twitching and giving odd starts since the problems of the other night and even though the veterinarian says that he is most likely through the period where any toxins from his unscheduled meals could injure him I do not think he is the same.

At least tonight I will have a long lie down before the next stage of the Anniversary pre-scheduling assemblages are to begin. My room is almost the total immersion isolation center I have been envisioning. Kind of like an old fasioned isolation tank with a bed. This day should be short from here out. The letter is in it's place and I suppose I can put my worries about Graypatch aside for awhile. I think I will stop writing before I say something out of place, my problems do not need to be everyone's concern.

No comments: