Sunday, July 20, 2008

I think the Colonel will make it


After the first 34 hours I noticed those twitches and other abberrant things still plaguing the errant Colonel Graypatch and decided that this was too serious a situation to leave to a Western minded veterinarian alone. I had the Colonel treated by a holistic shaman who also takes care of livestock at a reduced rate. The bag of compote that he wears around his neck is something that burns my eyes and nose when I come in contact with it but since he has had it the Colonel has been in a frantic state of continuous activity, which under the circumstances I feel is only for the better.
I had a mean and wicked thought about the next display I place in my home when I found this picture while looking for a tank on Craig's list.

No comments: