Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bjork Does Not Believe Shlain


I did not mean to create that suspense on purpose. I just was so upset that I forgot to put in my other post what she did that has caused all this pain. She was interviewed during the time when Slain's next book was already available, I think "Translucent Revolution," and she said "I was reading "The Alphabet versus the Goddess" while I recorded [a song] and, "you do not have to believe it all but it is interesting to think about."


I do not think selling all of her tapes and CD's is going to be enough. I have to let her know that this is not alright with us. She thinks Shlain is just writing silly stories to amuse her or something and she can believe whatever she wants out of them. How do we know if she believes any of it?

I do not see any part that could be changed where it would have the same meaning at all and I am getting really annoyed. I was sad and now I am really getting mad. I think I'll stick a good picture over this post. Loser nut with a radio.

No comments: