Tuesday, July 22, 2008

News services are becoming burdensome

I hate complaining as much as I hate listening to it. But there has been a glut of news these past few days and I am not getting as much assistance as I could be. Most of you people are just making merry in anticipation of the Anniversary and leaving all the work for others. I can not just leave things alone! And people take advantage of that. I have a sick pet! I have things I would like to do for myself! I suppose you think I am just trying to upset someone for no good reason. I hear that a lot from some people. Graypatch could loose a leg! I am facing the definite possibility that my dear Colonel will be a cripple! For the next few days at least I will only be posting here if I absolutely feel it is necessary unless I get some help.

No comments: