Thursday, July 17, 2008

Colonel Graypatch has been making ickies most of the afternoon

Let me start by making a strong disclamation point that the thing I have put below this entry was sent to my email and I have been thinking about who could have thought I would want such a thing since I found it. Making fun of abuse like this beastly person must is just as bad if not more so than abuse. I do not know anyone who would find this thing funny, at least not anymore. But I need to update the Colonel's status-the vetrinarian gave him something that has made him nauseate all afternoon. It has been very sad to have some of the still discernable bits laid out for my view but I believe he is nearly done and he still has lots of the old Graypatch spirit so I have much hope. My chamomile is callin.' I think I will be sweeping sand for the next six months. I picked up new book at Borders I think I'll go take a look through.


No comments: